The Westin Wuhan Wuchang
Situated in a tranquil area overlooking the Yangtze River, The Westin Wuhan Wuchang forms part of the Wuhan Wanda Center, a popular shopping and dining destination. It is also within easy reach of numerous corporate offices as well as the city center. Evening entertainment abounds in Wuhan, especially on colorful Jiqing Street, home to many intriguing restaurants, street food served from pushcarts, and street performers.
The bustling city of Wuhan is the provincial capital of central China’s Hubei Province. Dating back some 3,500 years, this city is deemed one of China’s cultural gems. Wuhan is home to numerous museums and landmarks, including the Hubei Provincial Museum, which showcases fascinating artifacts, ancient music, and dance performances. Also worth a visit is the Rock and Bonsai Museum, featuring a collection of mounted stones and a peaceful outdoor bonsai garden.
For panoramic city views overlooking the Yangtze River, visit the famous Yellow Crane Tower. Dating back to 223 AD, this historic landmark is one of the Four Great Towers of China. Along with examining its displays and age-old inscriptions, visitors can also strike the temple’s large bell. More serenity can be found at the Guiyuan Buddhist Temple, an important shrine with splendid architecture and sculptures.
Wuhan has the largest lake within any city in China. Perfect for nature lovers, East Lake boasts many scenic spots along its shores including verdant parks, plum gardens, a bamboo forest, a bird sanctuary, and recreation areas.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Yellow Crane Tower 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Hubei Provincial Museum 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Central China Normal University 8.3 km/5.2 miles
- Wuhan University 8.5 km/5.3 miles
- Guiyuan Buddhist Temple 10.6 km/6.6 miles
- Huazhong University of Science & Technology 14.6 km/9.1 miles
- Yangtze River 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Mao Zedong Villa 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- East Lake 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Wuhan City Center 6.9 km/4.3 miles
- Jiefang Avenue 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Wuhan Department Store 9.0 km/5.6 miles
- Wuhan World Trade Plaza 9.5 km/5.9 miles
- Wuhan Plaza 9.6 km/6.0 miles
- Wuhan Lingjiaohu Wanda Plaza 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Wuchang Railway Station 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Hankou Railway Station 11.0 km/6.8 miles
- Wuhan High Speed Railway 20.9 km/13.0 miles
- Wuhan Tianhe International Airport 35.0 km/21.8 miles