Hamburg is famous for its great selection of museums and galleries, including the Kunsthalle, the largest art museum in Germany, the Deichtorhallen; Europe’s largest art exhibition halls, the Miniatur Wunderland; the largest railroad system in the world, and the Hamburg Dungeon; a museum that transports you back into Hamburg’s dark history.
As part of the Elbe Philharmonic complex, The Westin Hamburg is an ideal starting point for discovering Hamburg’s cultural attractions. The unique theatre located in Hamburg’s port can only be reached by ferry, and stages a selection of the world’s most famous musicals, such as Disney’s The Lion King and Tarzan.
For those who just want to stroll through Hamburg’s numerous chic boutiques and fashion shops, the famous shopping strip Jungfernstieg is the place to be. Alternatively, they can discover the exciting port right in front of hotel by enjoying a sight-seeing trip or sampling fresh fish from the famous fish market.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
- Porto di Amburgo 0.0 km/0.0 miglia
- Zona dei magazzini nella Speicherstadt 0.8 km/0.5 miglia
- Ferrovia in miniatura Miniatur Wunderland 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Landungsbrücken 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Mercato del pesce 4.1 km/2.5 miglia
- Chiesa di St. Michaelis 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- Centro espositivo Deichtorhallen 0.9 km/0.6 miglia
- Reeperbahn/St. Pauli 2.3 km/1.4 miglia
- Zoo e acquario tropicale di Hagenbeck & 7.1 km/4.4 miglia
- Municipio 1.4 km/0.9 miglia