Our Chief Concierge, Ken Xie, is a member of Les Clefs d'or International. He and his staff provide exemplary service. Whether it’s a tour of Shanghai (and beyond) or detailed directions and recommendations you wish, we are happy to provide all information and arrangements.
Concierge staff are pleased to secure reservations at Shanghai’s great dining destinations, arrange airport transportation, luggage service, floral arrangements, babysitting services, and more.
Mr. Xie’s top recommendations for sightseeing around Shanghai include the following:
- The Jade Buddha Temple on Anyuan Road, built in 1882.
- The Shanghai Museum, a magnificent collection of ancient Chinese art.
- The Bund (officially known as Zhongshan Lu), the symbol of old and new Shanghai.
- Yuyuan Garden, a place of peace and comfort in the heart of bustling Shanghai that dates back to the fabled Ming Dynasty.
- Shanghai Old Street, known as Fangband Road.
- Hours: 24 Hours/day 7 days/week