Rated 5 out of 5 by xdon High Recommended ! Very Nice Stay --
The hotel is located nearby the Min River. Both the room and Club Lounge offer a great view to the scenic river. The club lounge was well maintained.
The room is very clean and has a really nice full body massage chair. It was a pleasant surprise.
The hotel is within walking distance of the Wanda Plaza, which hosts a variety of restaurants and department stores.
We had a great stay ! Thank you !
February 18, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by chaoist Good hotel
As good as a Westin should be. Front desk staff are nice.
August 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by sja13 Nice and Clean Hotel
Nice rooms with excellent shower and separate bath.
Large pool and decent fitness room.
Breakfast buffet a little boring after 2 weeks of staying there
July 2, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Thomas180893 No proper concierge service
No staff to help get taxi outside the main entrance. We have to hail for our own taxi, and the taxi we hailed was shady. I expected a lot more from a hotel in the SPG chain.
June 25, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by MikeMK Westin by name - NOT the service
This is the 2nd time I have stayed here & I find this hotel fails miserably to live up to Westin brand or deliver the SPG promise to its guest.
The hotel has glaring issues re its restaurants/condition of the hotel due to damp & poorly trained staff incapable of meeting basic customer service.
There have been major health & safety issues in both visits this year.
I CANNOT recommend this hotel to anyone who remotely knows/understands what the Westin brand should deliver - it needs a major review immediately & stop allowing guests to be guinea pigs whilst it resolves its teething problems !
June 11, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Papaye Never, never again !!! what a shame
i have stayed at least 5 times in the past 12 months
Not one stay without problems
- I have been deeply burned during a hot stone spa. Nobody did care about my complain
- I have ordered twice a room service after 9.00pm (the restaurant closes at 8.50pm !!). After 45mn waiting and calling, I had to cancel it......
- I ordered a wine by the glass at the restaurant. "Out of stock" was the answer. So I went by myself to the lounge to pick up the same wine
- next stay the orange juice was "out of stock" at the lounge. So, I went by myself to the restaurant where it was not of out of stock
- during 2 ways it was impossible to download any email, from outlook or orange.fr. I have been told that the local governement is blocking these sites. So we went to the shopping mall,close to the hotel, in the nearest Mac Donalds where we could download all our emails. I like to be treated as an idiot.....
- the rooms are now a little bit old and should be renovated
- no upgrade despite my gold card
- the cesar salad we ordered came without chicken. But it was writtten on the menu
- we booked the hotel,shuttle,to dropp us to the airport. It arrives with 20mn delay. We could not open the doors to put our luggage. We missed the train.
I could write so many things about this hotel. Worse and worse and worse
This is not a 5star hotel
But they have 5star prices !!!!
I will NEVER comme back
April 4, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jules0821 Mixed Feeling
The room condition I was staying in was just not up to any Westin property standards I've stayed in the past.
A lot of communication breakdowns. Lobby lounge staff was just pure rude and doesn't even bother if we were staying in guest.
Credits to Damon and Peter. Especially Peter who assist my two old folks who was on the trip with me. I am thankful for everything you have done. And also Damon for helping us to confirm our flights and arranging the cab for us,
March 5, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by TexasRanger Significantly exceeded expectations
I booked this hotel based entirely on its Starwood affiliation and location. I arrived late after a day of meetings and travel. I barely noticed the lobby, didn't eat or drink anything in the hotel (thus no rating for "Food & Beverage" category).
However, once I arrived at my room I was blown away. It was probably the nicest room I have ever been in at a hotel. The awesome Heavenly bed, and the room was huge, the bathroom had a wonderful modern feel and the shower was big enough for a small gathering. There was a walk in closest with enough room for my wife's clothes to be all out, and still had dedicated space for my luggage. A generous work space and a full wall of windows.
My only regret was I was only in town for one night as I really would have enjoyed staying at this properly longer. Definitely makes my favorites list.
February 16, 2015